Android 9 is the latest version of Android. Google lock security (Factory Reset protection is becoming tougher to bypass.
In this article there is a clear demonstration how to bypass/remove google lock FRP on All Huawei Phones that are running on Android 9.
- Start phone and connect to WIFI network.
- Go back to welcome Screen and hit “Emergency Call.
- On Emergency Call type: *#*#1357946#*#*
4. Swipe from Left edge To right and settings menu will open.
5. Go to Security & Privacy > Fingerprint ID
6. Setup Fingerprint lock. (Stay careful to choose a pin lock as a second security)
7. Go back back, all away back.
8. Setup phone normally and go to the page where it asks for google email and from there choose the option Use PIN instead.
Pin is something we already since we did setup on step 6.