Microsoft’s most popular Windows version it is definitely Windows 10. It may be old news that Microsoft is already working on an new version of Windows Operating System but finally Windows 11 is here already and in this article you will have a clear idea how you can get Windows 11 System for free. Please note that this is a BETA version and Microsoft is working to improve features and release the final version.
To download Windows 11 ISO Click link Below.
Download Software to create Bootable USB – Rufus 3.14
Before getting started is important to check Windows 11 system requirements and to see if your computer will run this operation system. System requirements are as follow:
|Processor||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)|
|Memory||4 GB RAM|
|Storage||64 GB or larger storage device|
|System firmware||UEFI, Secure Boot capable|
|TPM||Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0|
|Graphics card||DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x|
|Display||>9” with HD Resolution (720p)|
|Internet connection||Microsoft account and internet connectivity required for setup for Windows 11 Home|
Now let’s get to the point. How we can easily upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 in few simple steps.
- Go to Start and open Settings.
2. Go to “Update & Security”
3. Click “Windows Insider Program”
4. Allow Option Diagnostic data in order to join Insider Programme.
5. Hit “Get Started”
6. Choose Recommended option, “Beta Channel”
It is best for early adapters. This will give you the best preview to Windows 11 Beta version
7. Restart computer and go to Windows Updates and check for “Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22000.51 (co_release)”. After download is completed, hit Install and wait for magic.