As promised we are sharing the combination files for Samsung Galaxy S10E that was recently released in market by Samsung.
Some of you may wonder what a combination file is.
A combination file a custom firmware modified with the purpose of removing FRP. After flashing the combination file on the phone you will be able to have access to the phone but in custom firmware. This allows you to make several changes on phone and then flashing full firmware (This will allow you to remove google lock).
What is FRP ?
FRP lock is Google Security Factory Reset Protection That Blocks Custom Binaries and more Factory Reset Phone other way than settings while FRP Lock is enabled You will get Verify Your Account, sometime you need to bypass it in order to access your phone.
Combination files are for models :
- Samsung Galaxy S10E (SM-G970F) Bypass FRP Google Removal Success
- Samsung Galaxy S10E (SM-G970U) Bypass FRP Google Removal Success
- Samsung Galaxy S10E (SM-G970N) Bypass FRP Google Removal Success
- Samsung Galaxy S10E (SM-G9700) Bypass FRP Google Removal Success
1. Samsung Galaxy S10 (SM-G970F)
- Combination: COMBINATION_FAC_FA90_G970FXXU1ASB2.rar (1.7G)
2. Samsung Galaxy S10 (SM-G970U)
- Combination: COMBINATION_FAC_FA90_G970USQU1ASB2.rar (1.5G)
- Stock: ALL_OYN_G970USQU1ASAT_G970UOYN1ASAT.rar (3.7G)
3. Samsung Galaxy S10 (SM-G9700)
- Combination: COMBINATION_FAC_FA90_G9700ZCU1ASB2.rar (1.4G)
Click here if you want tutorial how to use combination files!