This article is about downgrading any Samsung device in a few minutes in a safe way.
Please be noticed that this is for educational purposes only and we are not responsible for the risks. Some suggestions that you use original Samsung USB cable and don’t move or displace your mobile phone during the process.
There are different reasons to downgrade a Samsung Device such as, rooting, getting different features…. and Bypassing FRP protection.
First, you need to download couple of software in your PC.
2. Download Your Device Firmware at – www.sammobile.com/softwares
Instructions You shouldn’t ignore:
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin v3.11.1
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin v3.11.1
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
this does not work i just keep getting failed.
Unable to locate firmware for model SM-G935A. Is it possible to load an alternate firmware such as model SM-G935U?
My Google play service has force stopped and uninstalled on my Samsung Tab 2, how can it be restored?