In this article you will find two methods to Bypass FRP / Google Lock / Factory Reset Protection on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 5G (SM-T866N)
First method will work only on Android 10, so before using this method make sure your device is running already on Android 10. You can check that on Recovery mode.
How to access recovery mode :
- First you need to turn off Tablet completely
- In the next step hold down Volume Down and Power key for a few seconds.
- Well done! Your device will be in Recovery Mode.
If your device is running on Android 9, you can easily download your firmware which is located below and upgrade it to Android 10.
Method 1 – Video instructions.
Method 2 – Using Firmware and Combination
What you need to Download:
- DRIVER: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB)
- ODIN: Odin13.4.1-v.zip
Firmware Files Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 5G (SM-T866N)
- T866NKOU1ASL3_T866NKOO1ATA1_KOO_9.0.rar (3.72 GB)
- T866NKOU1BTD1_T866NKOO1BTD1_KOO_10.0.rar (3.88 GB)