Samsung Galaxy A20e has spiced up the game by providing triple and quad-camera setup. The smartphone is released in the month of April 2019.
The smartphone is easy to use the phone for your day to day lifestyle. You can easily shoot on the simple camera. You get ample storage space to keep your photos and videos.
In this article you will find two methods to bypass Google Lock on Samsung Galaxy A20e (SM-A202), this method will work on :
– Samsung Galaxy A20e (SM-A202F) Android 10 Remove Google Lock
– Samsung Galaxy A20e (SM-A202K) Android 10 Remove Google Lock
Newest devices of Samsung are running on Android 10 (Q) and Albviral has developed an unique method to bypass/remove Google Lock FRP on these devices.
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is the lock that comes on your phone after you hard reset phone from recovery mode. This way, if you lost your phone, the other guy will have it harder to use your phone.
But to many of us happens to forget the google account and we get kicked out of our own phone.
First method will work only on Android 10, so before using this method make sure your device is running already on Android 10. You can check that on Recovery mode.
How to access recovery mode :
- First you need to turn off Phone completely
- In the next step hold down Volume Down and Power key for a few seconds.
- Well done! Your device will be in Recovery Mode.
Method 1 – Video instruction
Method 2 – Computer needed
What you need to download?
- DRIVER: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB)
- ODIN: Odin13.4.1-v.zip
1. Samsung GaLaxy A20e (SM-A202F)
- Stock / full:
2. Samsung GaLaxy A20e (SM-A202K)
- Combination: Uploading…
- Stock / full: