Samsung Galaxy A11 (SM-A115) has been released by Samsung on March 2020. Galaxy A11 helps you stand out from the crowd with a sleek look that matches your style. Its smooth curves feel like they’re made for your hand, for a grip that’s easy to hold throughout the day. Choose the color that fits you, like the classic Black or White, or colorful Red or Blue.
In this article you will find two methods to bypass Google Lock on Samsung Galaxy A11 (SM-A115), this method will work on :
– Samsung Galaxy A11 (SM-A115F) Android 10 Remove Google Lock
– Samsung Galaxy A11 (SM-A115M) Android 10 Remove Google Lock
Newest devices of Samsung are running on Android 10 (Q) and Albviral has developed an unique method to bypass/remove Google Lock FRP on these devices.
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is the lock that comes on your phone after you hard reset phone from recovery mode. This way, if you lost your phone, the other guy will have it harder to use your phone.
But to many of us happens to forget the google account and we get kicked out of our own phone.
First method will work only on Android 10, so before using this method make sure your device is running already on Android 10. You can check that on Recovery mode.
How to access recovery mode :
- First you need to turn off Phone completely
- In the next step hold down Volume Down and Power key for a few seconds.
- Well done! Your device will be in Recovery Mode.
Method 1 – Video instructions.
Method 2 – Computer needed
What you need to download?
- DRIVER: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB)
- ODIN: Odin13.4.1-v.zip
1. Samsung Galaxy A11 (SM-A115F)
2. Samsung Galaxy A11 (SM-A115M)