Android 9 is the newest Android version released from Android.
Even though there are not many Samsung Devices which currently are running on Android 9, the newest ones are.
Here we will demonstrate how to bypass/remove Google Lock FRP On Latest Android 9 Devices without the need of a Computer!
Samsung devices which are currently running on Android 9 are :
– Samsung Galaxy S10E – (SM-G970X)
– Samsung Galaxy S10 – (SM-G973X)
– Samsung Galaxy S10+ Plus – (SM-G975X)
– Samsung Galaxy S9 – (SM-G960X)
– Samsung Galaxy S9+ Plus – (SM-G965X)
– Samsung Galaxy Note 9 – (SM-GN60X)
– Samsung Galaxy S8 – (SM-G950X)
– Samsung Galaxy S8+ Plus – (SM-G955X)
Let’s get started!
- Turn on Phone, Connect to Wifi and Go to the page where it requires you Google Email!
- Click Email or Phone box to open the keyboard and click on the gear that is above number 8 and 9 on keyboard.
3. Click on Arrow showing left (Located on upper left)
4. Choose Google Voice Typing.
5. Click on Search icon on upper right corner, search for Offline search and open Manage Offline Searches!
6. Click on Search icon on bottom and search for Chrome and open the one that shows on bottom with chrome icon.
7. Go to search engine (Google, Bing etc) and Find this article ( Search : Android 9 FRP By Albviral)
8. Download this Tool > ALBVIRAL FRP TOOL
9. After you click on the link above something will download (Allow permissions if it asks for).
10. Install and open Albviral FRP Tool Application!
11. Tap : GOOGLE ACCOUNT MANAGER APK INSTALL > For version 5.0
12. After installing Google Account manager from step 11 hit done. Then click Done.
13. On Albviral Tool, Click on BYPASS FRP > BROWSER SIGN IN
14. You will be redirected in a page saying retype password.
IMPORTANT : Click on 3 dots right upper corner and go browser sign in, ok.
15. Sign in with any active Gmail Account.
16. Finally, go back, all away back to welcome screen and setup phone normally like a new phone.
It will not ask you for Google Account, it will let you configure the phone like a new phone!