In this article we will demonstrate how to Bypass/Remove Google Lock FRP on almost any LG Device Running Android 8.
This method will work on :
Bypass/Remove FRP Google Lock on LG Q6 Success!
Bypass/Remove FRP Google Lock on LG V30 Success!
Bypass/Remove FRP Google Lock on LG V35 Success!
Bypass/Remove FRP Google Lock on LG V20 Success!
Bypass/Remove FRP Google Lock on LG G6 Success!
Bypass/Remove FRP Google Lock on LG G5 Success!
Bypass/Remove FRP Google Lock on LG K20 Success!
Bypass/Remove FRP Google Lock on LG K10 Success!
Basically it will work if it is running on Android 8 (on some devices even on Android 9)
et’s get started!Turn on Phone and Connect to WI-FI.
Click Accessibility > Vision > Talkback and Turn on Talkback.
Draw L letter on screen and Global Text Menu will show.
Go to Talkback Settings (Tap once to select and double tap to select command)
Once you are in TalkBack Settings, Long press same time VOLUME UP AND VOLUME DOWN and will ask you to use shortcut. (Hit use)
Long press again Volume Up and Volume Down and will Suspend TalkBack.
Scroll down to bottom and go to Help & Feedback.
Go to About Switch Access For Android and there will be a video there.
Click on Play once and click on something like a clock icon on right of video.
Hit Accept and Continue, then hit No thanks. And you are officially at Google Chrome.
Now you need to Download Albviral Backup files. >> Click here to Download Backup
- On Google search for a location (For Example KFC) and hit search. Then go to Maps.
- Enter a location and hit Get directions, after that click on Navigate (something like blue arrow on bottom right)
- Click on microphone that is on top right and say “OPEN GOOGLE”, Will take you to Google App.
- Search for File Manager and open it.
- Go to Downloads and find the file we downloaded Albviral_LGBackup.lbf, transfer this file in your SDCard.
- Get back to Google App, type LG Mobile Switch and open it.
- Click Agree > SD Card > Restore and hit Next
- Phone will reboot. You will need to follow same steps to get into Google App.
- Open Quick Shortcut Maker
- Find Setup Wizard and Expand it.
- Find the one that reads MobileEXit ON THIRD ROW
PHONE WILL RESET AND WILL REBOOT UNLOCKED.